samedi 12 décembre 2009

Sorry I missed Thanksgiving...from Barrack

Dear canadians citizens and people from other country (evidently not the people from the "Chaise de patio Rouge" axis of evil),

First, let me apologize for I missed the Thanksgiving in your company.... 

I was in Laos, drinking a FREE TEA, with your fellow citizen Sir.Vincent Dumaine.  What a great offer he made on his blog to offer free tea to anyone coming to visit im in Asia !!!!  I had to do it !!!

So my friend Vincent says HI !  He is now in south Laos, in Pakse now. 

So long my friends, i leave you with a picture of me with my dear friend Momo the Turkey !

BARRACK

HERE IS MY TRANSLATION :

Bonjour chers amis Canadiens et citoyens d'autres pays (a l'exception bien des citoyens de pays de l'axe de "la chaise de patio rouge",

D"abord, je m'excuses d'avoir manque l'action de grace en votre compagnies.

J'etais au Laos, buvant un THE GRATUIT, avec votre humble compatriote Monsieur Vincent Dumaine.  Quelle offre geniale que ce the gratuit a toute personne le visitant en Asie.  Je devais y aller !!!

Mon ami Vincent vous salue, il est dans le sud du Laos, a Pakse.

A bientot mes amis, je vous laisse avec une photo de moi et ma famille en compagnie de Momo la dinde !!

BARRACK


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire